Brave Brooke here from Wayward Girls' Crafts!
|Here's me being Wayward and Crafty :)|
Today I'm going to do a quick tutorial that I saw here
and decided to try and of course tweak! I added a plaque and used happy colors!
The Refreshing Summertime Wreath!
What you need:
12" Styrofoam wreath form
18 yards of 7/8" grosgrain ribbon
1. Cut the ribbon into 14 inch sections. I used a long ruler and put a piece of tape on the 14" mark to make it easy to remember.
2. Tie the ribbon onto the wreath and scoot them close together.
3. Tie the raffia on to wreath to hang it and set aside.
The Welcome Plaque
What you will need:
White acrylic paint
A wooden plaque
decoupage (to seal the plaque)
1. Paint plaque white and let dry. I rubbed mine with a bit of sand paper after to give it a weathered look.
2. Glue letters onto plaque
3. Seal with decoupage.
4. To apply it to the wreath I hot glued it like crazy to make it stay.
Check out some of my other recent crafts:
Thanks so much girls for letting us guest post today!!
Post a Comment